50/50 means Win/Win!
Our current 50/50 has raised
Thank you to everyone who played in our 50/50. Have a safe and happy holidays!
Who You Help
How It Works
Rules of Play
- Purchaser must be 18 years or older and a legal resident of the State of Arizona to play. Tickets may not be purchased in the name of a minor.
- Tickets can be bought online at
www.hssaz5050.orgfrom 7am MST on Monday, November 1st, 2021 until 10 pm MST Monday, November 29th, 2021
- Tickets are available online 24/7 at
www.hssaz5050.org. Tickets may only be purchased online.
- In accordance with IRS tax laws, ticket purchases are not tax deductible nor considered a donation to the Humane Society of Southern Arizona.
- The Humane Society of Southern Arizona’s 50/50 Raffle Drawing will take place on November 30th, 2021 at 9am MST at the Humane Society of Southern Arizona located at 635 W Roger Rd, Tucson AZ 85705. The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation System from all raffle numbers sold. One winning entry will be drawn. The raffle winner need not be present. Identification that matches the name on the winning raffle ticket will be required to claim the prize.
- Tickets can be purchased for $10.00 for 3 tickets and $20.00 for 20 tickets or $40 for 150 tickets.
- Requests for specific 50/50 numbers are not accepted as numbers are generated from a Random Selection System.
- Humane Society of Southern Arizona’s staff, board members, and volunteers shall be eligible to purchase tickets only to the extent that they have the same odds of being chosen as members of the public.
- One cash prize will be awarded for the draw and the winning ticket number will be posted online
- The winner will be notified by email and/or by phone by the Humane Society of Southern Arizona. The winning ticket holder must claim their prize by January 3rd, 2022 at the Humane Society of Southern Arizona offices located at 635 W Roger Rd, Tucson AZ 85705. If the prize is unclaimed, the money will be donated to the Humane Society of Southern Arizona.
- The winner will have the choice as to how their name is used for publicity purposes by the Humane Society of Southern Arizona. They can also choose to remain anonymous.
- Raffle winner must present a valid driver’s license or other government photo id and will be
asked to complete an IRS Form W-9 and W-2G to claim the Prize (HSSA will supply the forms).
Thus, the Prize will be delivered to the winner only after the amount equal to twenty-four
percent (24%) of the value of the prize, or appropriate amount as mandated by the IRS, has been
deducted from the prize by the
Humane Society of Southern Arizona.
- For inquiries on the procedures of the 50/50 Raffle, please email
firstname.lastname@example.org call 520-327-6088 ext. 188.